torstai 15. joulukuuta 2016

Hyvää Joulua!

Näiden kuvien ja laulunsanojen myötä toivotamme kaikille lukijoillemme

Hyvää ja Levollista Joulua
sekä
Onnellista Uutta Vuotta!



A life-sized Santa, frosted window panes, a snowy driveway lined with candy canes. It’s kind of funny, it’s kind of fake, if it’s only glitz and tinsel it’s a meaningless display

It’s like a present with no gift inside, it’s like a Christmas card no one cared to sign. I’m sure I’ve done it from time to time, I polished up the surface and not what’s deep inside

Lord this is my Christmas prayer, fill me with love for people, people everywhere. In all I say, in all I do, when they look at me I want them to see You

It’s like a present with no gift inside, it’s like a Christmas card no one cared to sign. I’m sure I’ve done it from time to time, I polished up the surface and not what’s deep inside.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti